Friday, August 12, 2011

The Government Doesn't Want You To Listen To This Podcast

    Comical-Musings has a doozy for you today.  Those of you who know me know that I listen to podcasts alot!  I keep up with Kidd Kraddick In The Morning for laughs and continuity sake (I have listened for years).  I am kind of a football nut and listen to Paul Allen on the Nine to Noon Show on Minnesota's Kfan radio to root for my Vikings whilst laughing at PA, Charch, and Tiny Joe Nelson.  The last and most downloaded podcast that I listen to obsessively is the Pick of The Week Podcast on Ifanboy.com.  I love it and reference/promote it constantly both here and in my personal life.  I recently listened to a random creator spotlight interview with Brian Churilla, who was promoting his new comic book serial The Secret History of D.B. Cooper.  The interview goes to some trippy places and has me excited for the comic's release in March 2012.  The concept is really weird and if you are looking to be entertained, this will do it for about twenty-two minutes.


~ Scott Deaux ~

No comments:

Post a Comment